Friday, May 22, 2009

A liitle more info

As a candidate for council, I believe that I need to understand the constituents, what they are looking for and need these include:

Jobs, public safety, economic development, quality of life, education, restructuring the city council and the city's government.

I believe that love for the city, its citizens and the position of councilor, is imperative to provide the quality of councilor this city needs.

We need to harmonize the city by getting to the root of issues, getting rid of the weeds and thorns.

I believe that I must be a channel for citizens to their local government, by being their voice and bringing their issues into the council chambers.

We need to look at well thought out plans for the city's future. Recently the councils decisions have been rushed, merely sandbagging the flood and not preventing the damage.

I will help bring back light and hope into the city by thinking out of the box, thinking independently, but also working cooperatively with the other councilors.

I pledge to be a trusted servant, remembering that my primary purpose is to address, correct and proactively look for a vision to resolve the city's current crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment